Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

We are seeking a HELOC in Washington state. Our credit history

Customer Question

We are seeking a HELOC in Washington state. Our credit history is not good (approx 600 and limited credit overall), but our Debt to Income and Equity are very strong. Our mortgage payment history for the past 3-4 years is also very good. Is there anyplace I can find a listing of Washington banks that emphasize Debt to Income and Equity more strongly and credit history less strongly? Thank you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Regrettably, there is not such list. However, you would have a better luck with smaller and your local banks and credit unions. So, you need to inquire with these banks for possible extension of credit to you. Best wishes, Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.