Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I asked Dwane last March about the proper eviction

Customer Question

I asked Dwane B last March about the proper eviction procedures in Michigan due to I have a house guess I wanted to boot out of my house but now he claims he's going back to Virginia back to his wife. What I'd like to know is once he leaves do I no longer have to let him back in if in a case he and his wife get separated again? I'm doing my census I was hoping not to have to claim him as a resident but I called the census burrow and they said I have to, so what I want to know is dose that give him leverage to just come back and move back into my house weather I want him to or not?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 7 months ago.
Hello​This is Samuel and I wil discuss this and provide you information in this regard.So you have not had him evicted via the courts?