J. Warren
J. Warren, Lawyer
Experience:  Experience in residential real estate and commercial leases.
64316804

I became disabeled in jan 2016 after a hip replacement surgury

Customer Question

i became disabeled in jan 2016 after a hip replacement surgury and 2 knee replacements and back surgery and 2 eye cateracts . i have been in a wheel chair and a walker. my granddaughter and her fiance moved in to take care of me so i did not have to go into a nurseing home. Then the homeowners complaints started. the HOA said that I had a renter / tenant. They said that he had to leave in 30 days. Then they said put a bag of garbage on my garbage can and fined me $100.00 and they said that I put the garbage out on the wrong night. they said that cars were parked on the street and on sidewalk and on an inch on the grass. That parking fine is for $50.00 per day. AS we observe in the neighborhood more than !/4 of the neighborhood has plastic bags on their garbage cans and cars park in the street and on sidewalk. We are currently taking pictures of other people doing without violations of what I am being charged with. We are taking pictures. I am being discriminated against since I became disabled. I need help or I have to go to a nursing home. My front and back yard are perfect. My homeowners are paid on time. My house is paid in full. Im in the house all the time and I do not bother any one. This is making me sick. Hope you can help me if not please direct me to an appropriate attorny.
Thank you,
pat cicetti(###) ###-####
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.I am sorry you are dealing with this situation. The action you have described here are unconscionable and the perpetrators may be held liable. We can not refer matters to ourselves or specific law firms, however, her are a few suggestions as to whom you can contact to retain a local attorney:The first is the Florida Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service: http://www.floridabar.org/lawyerreferralAnother is www.martindale.com and www.avvo.com.It important that local counsel be retained as soon as possible to begin assisting you with these issues.In addition, you should contact the Florida Adult Protection Services and report what is happening and ask for whatever assistance they are able to provide. This service is there to protect people such as you from acts you describe that are being done to you and your family: http://www.myflfamilies.com/service-programs/adult-protective-servicesAll my best and encouragement. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! Please press a positive rating above this message box in the ratings section so I will be paid for my time assisting you on this matter. Pressing a positive rating will not cost any additional money - it is simply the trigger used by Just Answer to pay me for my time (pressing the middle star or the fourth or fifth star on the right are all positive rating buttons).
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.
Can I answer any additional follow up questions for you or clarify anything I have written above? If not, can you please press a positive rating above this message box in the ratings section so I will be paid for my time assisting you on this matter? Pressing a positive rating will not cost any additional money - it is simply the trigger used by Just Answer to pay me for my time (pressing the middle star or the fourth or fifth star on the right are all positive rating buttons).