Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate

I NEED to have a legal form to evict a person from a

Customer Question

I NEED to have a legal form to evict a person from a trailer. Is there a form I can fill blank .what are legal procedures to do this.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you tonight. Here is the 5 day notice to quit or pay rent.You post it on door, also send it certified mail.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
Here is the summons you file after the 5 days are up.. Step by step The eviction process is the same for a trailer here or a house .I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Good luck with eviction.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
More to help you here
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
with eviction notice use the same forms
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
Yes the notice is the same here.You are landlord they are tenant. Thanks for the follow up and good luck here.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am still trying figure out form you gave me
Expert:  Ray replied 5 months ago.
You would send them the notice to pay rent or quit.You post it on their door and send certified mail.Take pics of it on their door for proof of service.After the three days here you file your forcible entry and detainer suit to seek orders of eviction.Once you get a date here you go and get the orders.The sheriff or constable would serve it and force them to leave with their stuff. Let me know if you have more follow up.