Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I have a home in pa. I am under the mortgage house worth

Customer Question

I have a home in pa. I am under the mortgage house worth 440 owe 475. First mortgage for 275 second morgag 200.00. 2nd with merrill lynch... it only has my husbands name on loan... but my name is ***** ***** How do I get them to take buy out of little money on loan, it was interest only for ten years. It also has recently turned into a full mortgage that I can't pay... what can I do. I have retirement fund.. and I am afraid they will come after me if I try for short sale, I have no buyer.. HELP
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. i am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Have you spoken to the lender to see if a restructuring of the debt is possible? They will not penalize you for asking.
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Are you online with me?