Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I haven't used justanswer

Customer Question

I haven't used justanswer before for legal help. I need a real estate closing attorney in CT to handle the closing of a condo in Cheshire, CT. So, it would need to be someone licensed in state and somewhat local to Cheshire. I can explain more details if someone here thinks they can help. thanks!
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you. This is a question and answer site for getting answers to legal questions. It is not a lawyer referral service.Are you looking for a resource referral to find an attorney?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't need a referral. I need a lawyer to represent me. It doesn't sound like I can get help here for that. So, I want to close this case and get refund.
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
I will notify the site moderator.