Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My xhusband some how was able to buy back a house that was

Customer Question

my xhusband some how was able to buy back a house that was in forclousure during after divorce , and it is still in my name. But I signed nothing. what can I do? How can the bank allow this?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 7 months ago.
If you feel your original question and any related follow ups have been answered, I would very much appreciate a positive rating on the answer I have provided so I receive credit for my work. If you have a new question the JustAnswer folks require that you start a new question page, but you can request me by putting "For Barrister" in the caption and they will get it to me..Were you and ex husband both on the mortgage to the property?.Was it ever actually sold at public auction or was it just in the process during/after the divorce?.Have you checked to see if the deed is still in your name?..thanksBarrister