Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I need to file a "quiet action title" today--I was never ser

Customer Question

i need to file a "quiet action title" today--I was never served a notice of assessment of a foreclosure sale . I live in Minnesota. How can I do this today? I am at the Mpls Government center right now, but they close at 4:30 pm.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did not have a mortgage by the way. This so called foreclosure was due to association dues
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I do not want you sitting around without getting someone to at least let you know why your question was not answered faster.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your response. I am not asking anyone to represent me. I am asking can I fill out a form on-line and do it? Are there forms on line I can use? The people at the Mpls Government Center where I went to the housing court were only all about Renters and Tenant's.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have gone all over this Government Center, nobody seems to know WTF to do.
Dawn Lyke(###) ###-####
I sincerely ***** ***** while you have to file a complaint to quiet title, we are not a forms database, so we cannot provide you a copy or template for you to use because the MN courts do not make them available.