Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I need to sue the county appraiser

Customer Question

I need to sue the county appraiser for damages
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us regarding this matter?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I bought a house in Alachua county Florida 11/14/2014, the Alachua country appraiser office refused to accept documents, has refused Florida homestead outright, has refused 100%DAV tax exemption status per state law. We've been fighting since 11/15/2014 to get homestead exemption and 100% DAV property tax exemption on our property. I'm not having to sue the state, county, county appraiser office & county appraiser for damages. I need a lawyer to proceed or at least need to send an intent to sue to them
Thank you for your reply.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####