RealEstateAnswer
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9+ years in handling Leases, Landlord-Tenant, Foreclosures,Mortgages, and Eviction cases
9540344

My question is if you are selling a house and there are two

Customer Question

My question is if you are selling a house and there are two parties that are selling it is it a requirement for both parties to sign all addendum on job repairs .when does it mean when your contract is over is it when your contract expairs ?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
M
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 7 months ago.
Good morning. All parties to the contract must sign the addendum, regarding the repairs. Unless one of the parties gets the legal authority to sign on behalf of the other person, both need to sign. The contract will be over once the time to respond has passed and/or once the offer is revoked. There is nothing wrong with extending the time which the other party has to sign the addendum, if the buyer still wants to try and proceed with buying the home. The goal is to get the seller to agree to the repairs. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need to speak to someone this morning before I get a call from the Broker the Realtor is threatening me that I will be sued by both the Realtor and buyer .
Did you ever speak with anyone?