Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

My issue is My real estate agent attached to an

Customer Question

my issue is My real estate agent attached to an offer a agreement no explain we had no experience we sign the paper on computer without paying attention because we had sign with her others offers. In agreement she write that we are going to pay her the commission 3% she is asking now us to pay her and didn't now nothing about this agreement
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She send the offer of the house by email and didn't say anything that was agreement attached to the offer I sigh that offer, I had sigh before other offer with her. This house was sale by owner we give her two weeks we made offer with her and she couldn't get the house. She told us he was ok and after she change the price and I told her I cantpay more my lone was just 415000 the owner give us offer for that price so we bought the house with no agent she send us the paper and told us to pay 3% because we have sign agreement with her and we had no idea about thatI called her office to talk to her and she didn't want
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Real Estate Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. What State is this in? Also, you are the buyer and she wants you to pay her 3% commission, even though you never closed on the home/