LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years legal experience. Additionally, in CA I held a Real Estate Broker's license.

I have will that names my son as my heir. Dad and I want to

Customer Question

I have will that names my son as my heir. Dad and I want to add his name on the home deed as well. How can we legally do this?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon Joyce,I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. All you need to do is execute a quit claim deed transferring ownership from you and your husband to you, your husband and your son---as joint tenants with rights of survivorship. Here is a link to a quit claim deed for CA: You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.I wish you and yours the best in 2016,Doug