Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

In Oregon can a wife be the only one to sign at a real estate

Customer Question

In Oregon can a wife be the only one to sign at a real estate closing even though both names of husband and wife are on the title of the house being purchased?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.Just so I am clear you are the buyers of property to be closed and only one of you can be present at the closing? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.