Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We are an Condo Assoc. with 44 units. 2 units are two storied

Customer Question

We are an Condo Assoc. with 44 units. 2 units are two storied and they have an security door for entrance to their 4 units. Recently the collective 4 units went ahead and carpeted the common entry way, repainted. Now one of the owners is demanded that the Assoc. replace the threshold of the entry door. Due to the fact that rain is coming in under the door. Now our question is --- is this the Association responsibility to replace the threshold.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.
How does the declaration define the doors and thresholds of the building? Does the declaration define the maintenance responsibilities for the doors and thresholds?