Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

On the specific performance after I sell do I have to pay s

Customer Question

on the specific performance after I sell do I have to pay his attorney fees since I filed Bankruptcy?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Did you complete the bankruptcy? If so, did the other attorney file as a creditor in the bankruptcy proceedings?