Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Both partners are deceased and on the title of our childhood

Customer Question

Both partners are deceased and on the title of our childhood home what do i do to sell the home and there is no legal papers was to owns the property of the remining kids
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.