WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

My father, who recently passed, purchased a mobile home in

Customer Question

My father, who recently passed, purchased a mobile home in 1974. When my siblings and I went to transfer the title, we found that there was never a lien release done. The company is no longer in business. How do we resolve the lien release?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
Here is the link to the Arizona release of lien form that you need. Just fill in the parts that you can, such as the property address, the name of the defunct lien holder, your father's name etc. and bring it to the court clerk and they will set it for the judge to sign and complete the other parts. Here is the link to the form that you need: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/project/61288681.htm?form_id=41659161 Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck ot you. I wish you all the best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So I have to pays other fee to access the form, which I still have to search for once I pay that site.?
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
we are charging you a very small amount on this site, and the toher site is small too. Its much less than hiring an attorney which would cost you over $1,000. Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck ot you. I wish you all the best.
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.