WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

What does a/r/t/a mean in reference to an address listed in

Customer Question

What does a/r/t/a mean in reference to an address listed in the paper for a trustee sale of a property?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 7 months ago.
Please upload the document so that I can see the term in context. Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck ot you. I wish you all the best.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Don't have the document. It was in the notice in the paper of a home auction. It listed the address as 120 West Churchill Dr a/r/t/a***** I could not find a 120 Churchill so I assume it changed to 239 Churchill. Is that correct?
Oh, in this context it means "also referred to as" and it is included so that there is no confusion as to which property they are talking about. Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck ot you. I wish you all the best.
Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.