Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.

I purchase a house out forecloser that had a warranty on the

Customer Question

I purchase a house out forecloser that had a warranty on the house I submitted the claim had a hearing with arbitration with no resolution what can I do now
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Kindly provide proper foundation for your question.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a code violation with the slab 4061 psi short I"am cover under the warranty but arbitrator denied my claim
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 months ago.
If the arbitrator found that the warranty did not cover your situation, then all you can do at this point is hire an attorney to sue the builder. If the judge agrees with you that the warranty covers that situation and that the arbitration result is incorrect, you will win your case. I wish you the best of luck. I hope that you will enter a positive rating for this answer now.