RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9+ years in handling Leases, Landlord-Tenant, Foreclosures,Mortgages, and Eviction cases

My wife and I bought timeshare from Branson's Nantucket. In

Customer Question

My wife and I bought timeshare from Branson's Nantucket. In lieu of most of the cash we traded in a couple of timeshares to them. We were directed by them to send material requested to Time Share Trade-Ins (TSTI). We did that. TSTI asked for my wife's SS number. We sent that to them several times; finally they got it. When I received maintenance fees from my timeshares in Wisc. Casey from Nantucket told me to snd them to TSTI, whichI did.
We heard little until late last fall, our timeshares in WI said that we were behind in the maintenace fees. I thought tyhat TSTI had taken them over - not the case. It turns out the deeds are still in WI. I have sent Nantucket a letter(certified) explaining what happened; no response. What are my options?
Terry Dammen
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 6 months ago.
Did you ever sign a quit claim deed or any transfer documents from the resort? I understand you traded them in but what did the resort describe as the process