KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Arbitrator
Experience:  Attorney at Law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

I recently purchased an home January 29th 2016. Before I purchased

Customer Question

I recently purchased an home January 29th 2016. Before I purchased home I had it inspected in the middle of December and was given the ok that the furnace heater and air conditioner beers in working order. Also the appliances . One month of living in home im realizing nothing is working. I have a one year warranty so im already using it for everything in the home. The furnace is not working the water heater is faulty and due to the weather have not ck the air conditioner but I'm sure it is not working either. The appliances cleared the inspection also. However my dryer isn't working was told to have the coil clean to the outside vent .So I hired an cleaner to do the work and he tells me the hole for the outside vent was tarred over meaning the hole was plugged!!! And I have to get an roofer to clear it😡!!! I'm upset because according to my closing papers the roof is 2ys old so that holes was closed during my inspection so with everything else how did this pass do I have any recourse against the owner or inspectors?😣
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. What state are you located in?