Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Curious about injunction of eviction process JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

Curious about injunction of eviction process
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Currently residing in residence where my wife passed away she was owner however home was bought back after she passed by bank. I informed them of my wishes to remain in home however they proceeded with process of eviction I never received any notification of any hearing just notice of eviction
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Real Estate Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..Can you tell me what state you are in?.What is your legal question that I can help with tonight?..thanksBarrister