Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I'm in dallas, Tx. : my boyfriend of 3 years packed s own

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: i'm in dallas, Tx.
JA: The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: my boyfriend of 3 years packed his own things when he moved out and into his own place after I broke up with him. He sorted through everything from closet to drawers and picked over the things he wanted to throw in a box.
JA: Real Estate issues can be tricky and expensive. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Real Estate Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: after 6 months of not coming by to pick up his remaining things, he has filed a claim with the JP.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?