Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

My neighbors 40 year old daughter goes outside her window to

Customer Question

My neighbors 40 year old daughter goes outside her window to smoke on the roof. This happens to have a birds eye view of my backyard, which I use for gardening, enjoyment, and my home business. I want to be neigborly and all, but I value my privacy very much, as I'm sure we all do. I put up a sign in my yard that only she can see (she is the only one who can see into my backyard, I put up a 6ft wooden privacy fence last year). It simply states "I Miss Privacy
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She responded ny putting up a sign that states " would you please stop watching me, your starting to creep me out"
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Real Estate Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But want to make sure I understand your question...are you asking if you can legally post this sign? If not, can you please tell me the question?