How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'll try to make this brief. My mom and dad purchased some

Customer Question

I'll try to make this brief. My mom and dad purchased some property in New Mexico many years ago. She then remarried.He her new husband tried to sell it after her death. And couldn't, it is still under My mom and dad's name. He's in Oregon, My Dad is in Pennsylvania and I'm in California. SONS Brian and Jon Umlauf. Cellular phone(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
I understand the fact situation, but what is your question?

Related Real Estate Law Questions