Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Quiet title. I'm an attorney looking to change my practice

Customer Question

Quiet title. I'm an attorney looking to change my practice area to real estate.
JA: OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm licensed in Missouri, and practice in Clay county. I'd like a few examples of boundary dispute actions, quiet title petitions, and other common matters. I'm willing to pay a bit to get these.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Thanks.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Real Estate Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: That's pretty much it.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid we are not a forms database, so we cannot really provide copies of the actions or pleadings any more than you can find them online doing a google search. We are sorry, but this just is not something this site has access to provide.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was charged $36 for "sorry, I can't help you?" No wonder lawyers have a bad reputation.
Thank you for your reply. Being insulting is why attorneys have such a bad reputation.
If you read the terms of the site, all you did was make a deposit which is fully refundable. I am sorry for any confusion regarding those terms of the site. You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####