WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.

What would it take to handle this ? I am in

Customer Question

what would it take for you to handle this for me? I am in Ormond Beach Florida and would like to get this taken care of. If it means forcing a sale, so be it. She (they) have never paid any rent the price of the home was paid equally by us. He was to live in (rent free) to keep it up. I rented an apartment.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 6 months ago.
I suggest a phone call so that I can get all of the details from you and plan a course of action and timing to get this done. I can help you do it for sure and get the matter resolved once and for all. I am available now to speak, so if you accept the phone chat, we can get connected and get started right away. Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.