Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have two homes in Winnemucca, NV., in Pershing County that

Customer Question

I have two homes in Winnemucca, NV., in Pershing County that I need to foreclose on and I want to do it myself. I have printed the steps necessary, but find it very confusing as the legal verbiage is rather difficult to translate. How or where can I get a copy of all necessary steps in plain English so I can understand and start the process?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 9 months ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. Just to clarify you are the lender for the two homes and the borrowers are in default?What type pf mortgage do you have on the properties?Nevada has both judicial and nonjudicial foreclosures so it depends if this is a mortgage or deed of trust. "- Judicial Foreclosure Available: Yes - Non-Judicial Foreclosure Available: Yes - Primary Security Instruments: Deed of Trust, Mortgage - Right of Redemption: Yes - Deficiency Judgments Allowed: Yes"http://www.foreclosurelaw.org/Nevada_Foreclosure_Law.htm Do you have a copy of the documents themselves should set out the procedures you will be required to follow and I can explain them in plain English?
Do you have a copy of the documents themselves should set out the procedures you will be required to follow and I can explain them in plain English?
Are you still with me?