WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

My Counsel is doing a malpractice of not letting me know of

Customer Question

My Counsel is doing a malpractice of not letting me know of my Lenders intent to foreclose my house which was filed on March 3rd in Mercer county. I came to know about it day before yesterday. I am trying to file a motion to show cause in front of the judge to find a new attorney to substitute. Please help me with the necessary form to be filed with any fee and the procedure. Thanks.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 10 months ago.
I suggest you file a complaint against the attorney with the New Jersey state bar. They will investigate and clear up the entire matter for you. Here is the complaint form to file: http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/oae/grievancefrm.pdf Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I posted this the day you answered but it looks like it did not went through. Just a link for the Bar Association will not do any good. I have hired the firm for 4 matters of mine.1. My foreclosure matter
2. A judgement against me for my wife's business credit card
3. My business account receivables not contested well
4. My Wife's foreclosure matter that has a mediation scheduled for April 18thThe link you have provided doesn't contain any contact details to submit the complaint. Please advise.