Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
68197583

Before I ask the question

Customer Question

before I ask the question, ( lol) is this a free of charge question? if not how do I find out what the cost will be?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
You will need to contact customer service as the attorneys do not handle membership agreements. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** means is this a reflection on the respondent, but this was a questionable experience.
It's feels as if I was hit by a bus out of nowhere. Absolutely clueless on how to proceed. Wham! Bang! Boom!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Were you able to talk to customer service because there is an additional charge for a phone call.
Trust me I wish I could help with payment issues, as it would be my pleasure to assist you, however, the site handles all billing matters.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I do not wish to have a phone call. I am completely lost here. There was 2 questions I asked. The first was about whether or not there was a fee at the first "push-prompt" for me to "ASK" a question and the Attyadvisor responded to that question. I then asked a second question (while technically the "2nd" question is in fact the one true question, and no where can I find an answer to that question on here. Then I was "push-prompted" if I wanted a call instead and though I said yes, the real answer is no now. I can't help but feel the sequencing and speed of initiation of the site is out of order. I truly have ZERO clue as to what is billable and where that billable information is at the moment.