Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

After using a piece of land thirty years what are

Customer Question

after using a piece of land for over thirty years what are the options when your neighbor want to change everything?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.Can you please give me a little more information about the situation? Whose land is it, what is it used for, by whom, with or without permission, is there an easement in place, etc? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.