Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I live in a HOA and drive a pickup truck of entering

Customer Question

I live in a HOA and drive a pickup truck for ease of entering and exiting due to health issues. The HOA is not allowing me to park my vehicle in the drive way and it is too bulky to go in the Garage. The master HOA rules state pickups used in a commercial way are not allowed to be parked in the development. What are my options?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney. I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.