Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I'm an owner of a mobile home Ranchero Village since

Customer Question

Hello:
I'm an owner of a mobile home Ranchero Village since November 2015.
I rent my property to my sister Susan O'Brien who has been living there since December 2015. She received a eviction notice the other day stating she has 7 days to leave the property. I called the office asking why the secretary said she couldn't give much information but gave me the attorney Andrew McBride.
I called is Office and left a message. I never received any notification of any issues with my sister. And I have talked to the office manager many times I'm having a new Carport built.
She did say your sister and her male friend has to register with the office and pay 50.00 for a credit check and a background check which I called my sister and mentioned that to her. Like I said other than that nothing was brought to my attention regarding my sister.
My sister is on Social Security/ Disability and has slow learning disorder.
Please advise.
***** *****
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.