Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.

Yes I had 2 surgery in the last few months and in March I come

Customer Question

Yes I had 2 surgery in the last few months and in March I come home with floor flooded and I was hurrying to get to bedroom and slipped and fall,I have been trying to get ahold of my surgery Dr and lawyer but I need to k my rights I also have back problems from a wrong in 2007
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I also have to people that was with me and have photo and called manager over and he did nothing but give me a incident report
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. I am sorry that no one has responded to your information yet. I would be happy to do so, and will offer premium service by way of a live phone call. I believe that will be the best way for us to communicate, because you have not submitted a question about legal matters as yet. The premium service offered will follow this response.