Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We rent a place. weeks now the property management

Customer Question

Hi, we rent a place. For two weeks now the property management company has failed to repair a fence, resulting my wife hurt her leg trying to get the trash can wheeled out on the sidewalk. My wife has called several times, I called several times, no action. We can not get rid of our trash as it is. What are our options?
Best Regards
Torben Hoejberg
San Diego
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..Is there anything in the written lease that states that they will repair the fence as part of the lease agreement?.Did they agree in writing to repair the fence prior to you signing the lease and moving in?..thanksBarrister