Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years real estate, Realtor. Landlord 26 years

Where can I find a realtor to show me homes to rent in the

Customer Question

Where can I find a realtor to show me homes to rent in the San Antonio area?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..If you have a specific neighborhood that you are interested in, then the best way to find out what realtors know the area is to drive around and take down the names on a few for sale signs posted on properties. The local realtors who are listing the properties for sale will know the area the best and can give you advice and suggestions about good areas and the areas to avoid..They can also search on the local multiple listing service, (MLS) for any local listings that are for rent that may not be prominently advertised to the public. .You can access the San Antonio MLS here to see what might be available for rent: an aside, in addition to being an attorney, I have also been a licensed Realtor for over 12 years and a landlord for over 26.....thanksBarrister