WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

My name is ***** ***** and my issue involves property that

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and my issue involves property that has been securitized with an indenture Trust I want to know how to find the UCC filing which would have the value of the property that they use in the collateral list
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I did a deal with an entity and what they call a lease buyout I'm in California I had no broker or an attorney and did the deal within weeks after my mother's death there is no mortgage But the lease buyout they are counting it as if I have a loan with them and use the property as collateral with a 650 million dollar with Deutsche Bank
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Real Estate Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
Here is the link to the California Secretary of State website where you can do your own search for a UCC filing. https://uccconnect.sos.ca.gov/acct/acct-login.asp Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know about the ucc. How do i find the specific indenture trust? Its like $5 per name search w/ the exact name. Is thay where indenture trusts are foled?
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
Yes, any filing made under the UCC in California is filed with the California Secretary of State. I have provided you with that link to the database, in which you may search for the appropriate UCC filings. This is the complete and authoritative source of filings. If it is not here, it does not exist as a UCC filing in California. Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
Now, please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.