RealEstateAnswer
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9+ years in handling Leases, Landlord-Tenant, Foreclosures,Mortgages, and Eviction cases
9540344

Back in January I contacted you in regards ***** ***** tenant that

Customer Question

Back in January I contacted you in regards ***** ***** tenant that was behind on rent. I did take her to court for eviction and we ended up going to mediation and she agreed to be out on April 1. She is mot out and is denying me access to the property and has not made any payments. Can I just reopen the initial eviction and if so, how do I do this and if not, where do I begin?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 8 months ago.
Was there any language in the mediation agreement that provided for a remedy if she failed to vacate? Why did you agree to allow her to stay all this time and did she pay you any money?