Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

My question is regarding HOAS JA: Thanks. Can you give

Customer Question

Hi, My question is regarding HOAS
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I received a letter regarding a a vehicle parked on the grass so the lady who claims to be the association president took a picture from her window and sent it to the management company and in return they sent me a letter regarding the incident. Mind you the vehicle does not belong to me. Once I confronted the lady that took the picture from her window then she went back the management company and I received a letter regarding my pet licensing and rabie shots. Mind you I've had this puppy for 2 months and it is not ready for its rabie shots as of yet within two weeks it will have the rabies shots. Can this be viewed as continual harassment?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Real Estate Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.At the moment (two instances of this type of conduct) I wouldn't say it rises to the level of continual harassment but I would encourage you to keep a record of any interactions you have with this lady and the management company, in the event you need it down the line. In the meantime, I would respond, notifying the of the process of obtaining rabies shots, ages, etc. and also indicate that you feel that *perhaps* you're being unfairly targeted. You can also say something along the lines of "I'm not aware of any other residents being targeted regarding rabies shots when they have brought pets to their homes." I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra. We only get credit for the time we take assisting you if you are satisfied AND ALSO ​submit a rating. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.
Hello JACUSTOMER-cs4nzqr8- I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.