WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Thank you floridabar.org website. Is it possible or

Customer Question

Thank you for the floridabar.org website.
Is it possible or is there a chance that if my brother in law called the bank directly and explained what happened that something could be resolved or is it just a waste of time and the bank will laugh in his face????
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
Actually, I suggest that he does call the bank and tell the bank that you have consulted with a lawyer on this matter, and the lawyer is ready to take action if they do not let your brother in law work out the mortgage problems and if the bank doesn't stop the foreclosure, your brother in law is considering suing and going to the newspapers and TV news to carry the story about how bad the bank is treating him. Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. good luck to you. I wish you all the best
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. good luck to you. I wish you all the best
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.