WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Yes the dog on my walk way and porch in front of my

Customer Question

Yes the dog poops on my walk way and porch in front of my door. Yes the dog (sparky) does it on purpose for over 5 years. He is off leash and freely roams the neighborhood. The dogs owner does not care. I have picked the poop up in a plastic bag and dropped it in front of her door. I have called the police on several occasions. They have notified the owner and lately she said told her I need photos. I installed some best buy cameras ($250.00/$150.00 installation) that did not work well. today 4/1 I have installed camera via ADT to the tune of $543.00 with a monthly increase in my service. I want to do a small claims case with evidence of case law to back me up. Our florida ordinance states dogs must be on a leash and not deficate on private property. yvonne
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
Yes you should sue her in Florida small claims court, and under Florida law you will automatically get a judgment against her because the statute says all dogs on leash, and since she is in violation of the statute, it is negligence per se. Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you both. I wish you all the best.
Expert:  James-cssm replied 1 year ago.
Hi Yvonne,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/real-estate-law/9mlv0-yes-dog-walk-porch-front.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.