P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  12+ yrs. of experience including real estate law.
11181181

Im liveing in my car with my son and dogs i need to evict my

Customer Question

im liveing in my car with my son and dogs i need to evict my tenents asp. im going through a divorce and ex wants house he also not paying any bills or support untill court ordered and is reason house rented. an apprasel of house was done and on inspection we found household garbage stuffed in closets and tool shed outside rodents vissible. and i had hired tenent to put up evetroth and supplied all materials paid in advance and was not done. now have water damage in basement and one wall with crack across and pushing out. what can i do and how do i canciel lease
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. Can you tell me more about his lease? How much longer left in the lease period? And how has the tenant violated the lease terms?