P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  12+ yrs. of experience including real estate law.
11181181

Quot;buyer became impossible to deal and refused to pay she

Customer Question

quot;buyer became impossible to deal and refused to pay for upgrades she requested so i let contract expire and refused to sign extensions. plus she change financing midway through with out my written consent... then I sent a termination notice<br>she turned aro.und and suing me for non performance.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
buyer became impossible to deal and refused to pay for upgrades she requested so i let contract expire and refused to sign extensions. plus she change financing midway through with out my written consent... then I sent a termination notice
she turned around and suing me for non performance... does she really have a case?
.
Depends, did the buyer somehow breach the contract? If so how?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
contract "buyer and seller to agree on finishe"s... she asked for too many expensive things and i ran out of money
told agent i was no longer in agreement with her and was told i better or it would get ugly... threats if i don't sell her the property im being sued for non preformance... basically extortion unless i agree to sell her the home.
she told my worker to do work with out my permission