How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is property insurance endorsement and Law coverage a

Customer Question

Is property insurance endorsement for Ordinance and Law coverage a requirement under the Law of the State of Pennsylvania for Condominium Associations Insurance policies?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I am not sure that I understand your question. Usually an endorsement pertains to title insurance and property insurance is homeowners insurance. Are you referring to title insurance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No do not respond. You are obviously not qualified to answer the question. The charge should be rescinded. Thank you.

Related Real Estate Law Questions