Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

My mortgage has changed mortgage companies with no

Customer Question

My mortgage has changed mortgage companies with no signatures is that legal
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What do you mean with "no signature?" As in, no signature from you? Or they have not sent you a document that has the old lender (A) and the new owner of the mortgage (B) enter into a contract for this? Or what exactly do you mean, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!