Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez, Lawyer
Experience:  Managing Member at Perez-Mena & Gonzalez, LLC
93419235

I moved to Florida 2 years ago and I'm married years my

Customer Question

I moved to Florida 2 years ago and I'm married for 23 years my husband hates Florida and want to sell house he bought the house in his name I'm on the deed can he force me to sell or have us move
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Michael Gonzalez replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

As you are still married and your name appears on title, then your husband cannot force you to sell the home without your consent.