WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

If there is no credit story of payments from 2004 to 2015.

Customer Question

if there is no credit history of payments from 2004 to 2015. the previous years, only the august 2015 until now. I requested validation haven;t received a letter yet
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I think that some of your comments and legal question might have gotten cut off because this is all I see....

.

.

.

If you can give me some context about what is going on and what your question is, I will try to get you an answer.

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i requested validation of the mortgage not verification
i request the same through the credit bureau (validation not verification)
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
im told i own the debt but ther is no credit history and if i own this so called debt
where is the original note

I am afraid that I don't understand your comments enough to understand what is going on in your situation.

.

I will opt out and open the question up to other experts who might be able to communicate more effectively with you.

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the situation is simple
i requesred validation of the mortgage debt the company claim u own it
prove it and they (the mortgage company) have not respond to my original request
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 8 months ago.

Under Louisiana law, if you file a lawsuit asking for a declaratory judgment that you do not owe the debt, then you win the case, and you have no obligation to repay anything to the bank and you are off the hook completely. I think they lost the loan and it dropped off of their books, so they will not be able to prove anything and you will win and be off the hook to pay.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Now, please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. good luck to you. I wish you all the best