WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

How do I find out what the minimum mandatory retrofit

Customer Question

How do I find out what the minimum mandatory retrofit standards are for sacramento county
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I currently am signing offer on single family home. The seller is requesting that we the buyers need to be financially responsible for any retrofit that occurs. I am trying to identify potential costs
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Real Estate Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 8 months ago.

Here is the complete guide to Caifornia residential retrofit requirements as they apply in Sacramento County.

http://www.seismic.ca.gov/pub/CSSC_2005-01_HOG.pdf

This contains all of the legal requirements and you can get cost estimates from licensed contractors depending upon what work is needed on your specifice property.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Now, please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. good luck to you. I wish you all the best