Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

If two sisters siblings inherited a house equally... but one

Customer Question

if two sisters siblings inherited a house equally... but one of the sisters and her spouse live in the house and pay all porperty taxes & insurance and upkeep. Can the sister with the spouse will her half (50%) to her spouse.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

If you wish to request a call, you can do so by clicking on this at your end. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question and my replies to build upon, so nothing will be lost.

Otherwise reply and let me know if you simply want to continue chatting online - no worries.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please give me a call.
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

You should see an option from your side for the call. Please activate it.