Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney
Experience:  Knowledgable and Experienced Attorney

I am going to lease a space facility ,i call the realtor

Customer Question

I am going to lease a space for banquet facility ,i call the realtor listing the place he said the landlord have this in foreclose i went to get the deed and is in other company name since 1994
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 7 months ago.

Hello, and welcome. I am a licensed attorney and happy to assist.

The deed would not necessarily reflect the foreclosure, especially if the property has not yet changed hands. It may still be in the foreclosure process. Sounds like the realtor was either pulling the listing, or warning you that there could be difficulty if you rent this facility. It would be good to get clarification from the realtor posted the listing.

I hope this helps. If you need additional information or clarification, just let me know and I'll be happy to continue providing assistance. If I have addressed your issue and/or pointed you in a positive direction, please let me know that as well, and please remember to leave a positive rating when prompted, as that is the only way attorneys on this site are credited for the information we provide.

Good luck!

Attorney 1

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm here to help.

Attorney 1